- Contact you with marketing communications;
- Contact you as necessary to enforce the Terms;
- To aggregate and remove personally identifiable aspects of such data in order to perform data analytics services;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business; and
- Monitor aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- Processing is necessary to provide a service or feature you request. This includes processing, evaluating, and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications; monitoring compliance with and enforcing our Terms; and providing Site features and functions you use.
- Processing is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests and we have taken steps to ensure that our interests do not unduly intrude on your privacy. We rely on this justification when we monitor aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; analyze the information we collect to improve performance and better understand the preferences of our customers; develop and improve our marketing materials, and, where permitted, contact you with marketing communications; and to protect our legal rights, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or assist with investigations.
- Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as to meet our record-keeping obligations.
- Any purpose for which you actively consent, such as to place non-essential cookies and if you agree that we may contact you with relevant marketing information.
- Information Collected from Cookies: the cookies we use expire after 13 months, after which we will ask your consent again to place cookies.
- Marketing Preferences: we retain information about your marketing preferences for 3 years from your last interaction with us.
- Customer Service: we retain information about any customer service inquiries for 10 years after the question is resolved.
- Business Transactions: we retain information about transactions with you for 10 years after we terminate our business relationship.
- Rectify any of the information about you that is inaccurate;
- Complete any of your Personal Information that is incomplete;
- Erase or restrict the processing of information about you, where we do not have the right to retain or continue using it in light of the circumstances of your request;
- Provide you a copy of the information you have provided us directly in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format that can be transmitted to a third-party (i.e., portability).
Attn: Data Privacy Office
2415 Cascade Pointe Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
Phone: (980) 221-3235